Sunday, November 22, 2009

Winter in the Northwest.... (ahaha... remember that horrible song?!?)

Well... it felt like time for an update. I love all the pictures and everything that you guys have put up! And I soooo can't wait for the holidays!! lol

Things here in Ogden are good... well, great really. Work is going very well, still a few long hours and a bit stressful at times, but I find that I really quite enjoy it for the most part, which makes it fun. I seem to be doing pretty well and my coworkers are (for the most part) very fun to work with. We have a few special items/new lines coming out soon, including a line of Disney cookies, Nestle Butterfinger cookies and Hershey cookies (my favorite). It was a trip having the Disney ladies over (a group of four women who are managing that project for Disney) and hearing them have serious discussions about whether the fairies celebrated Easter in their world. LOL... really really.

Church is good (of course, lol). My ward is really quite tight knit and we are always getting together to do something fun, so that's been really great. I am still FHE co-chair and trying to plan activities that at least 95% of people will enjoy. ;) We just had our talent show last week and well, lets just say it was real. lol... and quite funny mostly.

I am keeping busy with all this and trying to decide what to do with my future, so to speak. :) Anyways, I also went back to visit Joey in Portland (albiet a couple months ago) and thought you might like to see pics from that and some other random shots lately. Oh, and be sure to check out the little video of David, Matt, me and Joe! :) GOOD times.

Can't wait to see you all SOON! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment