Saturday, October 31, 2009

Joey Lately (does anybody get the chelsea lately reference?)




Celebrating the DDHS boy's soccer win...they won 1-0 with a "Nick Anderson goal"! And I got it all on tape...sort of...the battery died right as the ball hit the net. We went out and celebrated (see picture below).






Say what you may, but Red Robin's Wise Guy Burger is the best thing since McDonald's came out with their McGriddle's...I'm serious! It is delicious!! And the best part about it is that it's only $5.99, so it may as well be called the Economy Burger. And it of course comes with their AMAZING bottomless fries. If you can't tell what's on it there's: Sesame-Seed Bun, Marinara Sauce, MOZZERELLA STICKS (the best part, hence the all caps), Pepperoni, Hamburger, Banana Peppers (surprisingly good), Tomatoes and Bun. I loved it!






Everybody Loves A Lion!

"A scout is thrifty." I took a lion costume from Annette that was missing the head, called Nick up and borrowed his mullett wig; and created the costume that was the next morning's water-cooler topic!

This picture was taken at the Harvest Dance on Tuesday. It was at the Happy Valley Pavillion where I was the DJ. It was lots of fun. The crowd went wild for the surprise hits: Dancing Queen by A*TEENS and Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. I also got to play some 90's throwbacks: Larger than Life and You Drive Me Crazy, respectively.


3 comments:

  1. You're young, so I'll let the 90s references slide. ;) But dang, that burger looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are freaking HILARIOUS Joey. I'm loving the lion costume but disturbed by that burger...I believe you though; it probably is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man Joe... TOTALLY got the Chelsea Lately reference ;) Sounds like you're a pretty stellar DJ. I really trust your opinion generally... so I am giving that DISGUSTING looking burger a weak second thought. LOl... maybe we should hit Red Robin over the holidays and I can try yours. But LOVED the lion costume... and the fanny pack at the soccer game (sicko)! :)

    ReplyDelete