Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall at the Peacock Homestead in Huntington, IN

Several views of the kitchen



Mom's study cubicle! (Formerly known as the kitchen nook!)

















Dining Room shots








Mom seems to enjoy this room at all hours of the day or night!



Sitting Room
















Living Room









Adrienne hard at work!



Front Entry



Top of stairs







Bathroom with bald guy...







Adrienne's Modern Art Studio






Paul and Amy's nest








Our little garden produced 8 loaves of Zuchinni bread, a few tomatoes and some green peppers for salad. Not a bad start!




The birds loved our feeders and our water fountain. we also have many squirrels. (Grey and Black!)







Come see us real soon! We'll leave the light on for you!






5 comments:

  1. Your home looks beautiful. I wish I could sneak over and visit some day. I miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great home, and I right their w/my wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh I miss you all so much. Home looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures of your home. Looks like you're comfortable there. Adge--where are all the pictures of Matt that are supposed to be hanging on your wall? We'd love to come visit, but Kevin says we need to see pics of the guest suite first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The house looks AMAZING! I can't believe how much it really looks like the real Peacock home ;) just kidding... it is beautiful!! And I am so excited to visit SO SOON!! Loves!

    ReplyDelete