Monday, August 31, 2009

17 Again!

Well my birthday snuck up on me, quite literally! On a late-night run to Safeway on the eve of my birthday, as I was entering the store, a blanket was thrust on me from behind and I was thrown into the back of a range rover. Nick Anderson and Emily Miller kidnapped me and took me to this dessert house kinda by OMSI, called RIMSKY'S. It was lots of fun.

And the next morning (my bday) I went to work and my car had been window-chalked. On the back it said "HONK I"M 17!". The best part is Erica got to drive it around all day. I had a fun day complete with birthday calls and wall posts on facebook lol. Thank-you everyone for the gifts :) That night we had a cars-themed fiesta at the Pickups :)


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like we missed out on a lot of fun.
    You are blessed Joey. Remember the words of Clarence,"No man is a failure who has friends."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey, I'm really glad you had such a fun day!!!!!!!!!!! Tell the Pickups & Nick THANK YOU for making it such a special day, from your mom! You are amazing Joe I love you! xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stupid title! What'd you think of 17 again anyway?? flippin love the pickups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA um girls seem to enjoy it a lot more i thought it was ok, it wasn't painful to watch. there were some funny parts, SOME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW Joe, I can't believe how huge Zaner is in that pic. I haven't seen him in forever but wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! he talks a lot too it's cute and he watches THE JUNGLE BOOK ALL THE TIME! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL.... I LOVE the movie reviews! Soooo funny (and true)! And yes... I too am glad your birthday was great.

    ReplyDelete