Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Peacock Family Blog

Hey everyone! Becky here. Mom wanted to get us more inter-connected via the internet (she's always so tech savvy!) so that we could let everyone know what's going on in our lives, as we are all very geographically spread out right now. So the solution I thought of was a blog. If it doesn't work, then we'll abandon the idea, but I'd figure we'd try it out. On this blog, we can post whatever we want on it (including pics and letters/entries), and we can do it all at our own leisure. So have fun, be appropriate (no nudity Adge!), and talk to you all later. Love & miss you guys.
--Becky

3 comments:

  1. Becks i think this is a great idea!!! Especially when you to start the baby making! (get on it loser, mom's getting impatient)! Give your dog face hubby a kiss for me:) Love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! Love you too you weirdy! You stay out of my bedroom I'll stay out of yours and Scott's!

    ReplyDelete