Thursday, August 27, 2009

You Gotta Love D.I!

Hey everyone, 
I just had to show you all this, I am so proud! Now I don't have pics of last time, but last weekend Lando and I went to D.I because he needed business casual clothes for the new offices he works at (instead of suits like the last one).  He got like 20 shirts and 5 pairs of pants for $110, and they were all nice clothes, it was awesome! Well, yesterday, I decided to look at D.I for some clothes of my own and got 40 things for $141.00! That included 4 pairs of shoes, hoodies, jackets, a lightweight coat, t-shirts, blouses, skirts, and even 2 swimsuits<-don't knock it; I will wash them!!!  Plus, I found $15.00 in this coat I bought; so I made money on that item! Anyway, check it out, I put a pic of all of them together and then a couple of my favorites.  Provo D.I has got a pretty awesome selection.  Erica, the Yale sweater is for you :-)  Thanks Mom and Dad for teaching me to look at D.I and Goodwill first! Now I'm rollin' on dubs!

4 comments:

  1. BECKY!!! You're freaking adorable! What a lucky bum you are getting 15 buckaroos off a shirt!! You and Lando must be looking GOOOD! Thanks for the YALE sweatshirt, looks adorable and i'm SO excited to put it on:) My favorite tee in these pics is this last one with the girl on it that's like olivey green. Love it and wish i was there to shop with you like the good ol days:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky-Ru!
    That's my girl! Thank you for teaching ME about saving money at Walgreens and Walmart. You are an awesome homemaker!
    I think it would be fun for us all to go thrift store shopping in INDY when you are all here for Christmas!
    Luv,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky,
    You got the right girl! She don't need no diamond ring or charge account at Sears!
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha remember the night before the nasville star auditions we were driving around to the goodwill looking for cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete