Sunday, August 30, 2009

Life in O-Town










Well... this weekend I happened to do something slightly abnormal for me. I jumped out of a perfectly good plane and free fell at about 120mph at 13,000ft in the air while strapped indecently close to a man wearing a parachute. :) Yeah. It was awesome. I would do it every day if I could. So I'm putting some pics and a video up of that.

Also, I recently finished redoing my bathroom upstairs. I now actually enjoy being in that room! (Although hopefully not too much.... lol) There are still a couple finishing touches to go, but I thought I'd put up pics since it's basically done.

Also, my roommate downstairs swears she hears a mouse in the wall, so I have the pest control people coming tomorrow to fumigate that little sucker (or phantom... whatever the case may be). That's pretty much it for now... I will be heading to visit Joey & Laura w/Erica this coming weekend and can't wait!

Besides that it's just work, work, more work and PLAY. I really don't want winter to come... EVER again. P.S. this is my first blog post EVER.

9 comments:

  1. hey where are the pics and vids promised?!? Hurry up and post em!! Landon seconds this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COBOCK. I third becky's request! I can't wait to see you in p-town! I say we free fall off a waterfall near the gorge while we're there... NAKED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collette,
    I like your work on the bathrom. Looks like a great place to sit down and read a book!
    You look great in thos goggles and you don't even look nervous regarding the impending 13,000 ft drop!
    Wow!
    -Old Man Peacock

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh i loved your skydiving pics that is CRAZY! my sister is insane. AND i love your bathroom--especially the window; i would never think about framing it but i love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Collette,
    That was so wild seeing you strapped (indecently) to that guy and seeing you jump out of the airplane! Then falling... How did you have enough presence of mind to look at the camera and give a thumbs up???
    You're amazing! I love the bathroom and especially the shelves and the mirror.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom you pervert... Collette you're seriously like my idol right now. I adore you. Good job. And i can't wait to poop in your new bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Collette! Why ever would you wish for such a thing as winter not to come? For it is one of my favorite season and infact the season I get to spend time with you. So why, why would you wish such a thing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! You are all crazy! And I love it.

    Thank you sooooo much! We should ALL go skydiving as a family.... lol... that would be so funny.

    I want winter to never come because it is just too COLD. I don't like snow and biting cold ANYMORE. :) But I do like you. Good point. I guess I'll let it come eventually.

    And Erica... the gorge sounds great! LOL. See you guys SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only are you indecently close to that stranger, you are rocking the elegant goggles and stripey hat. Glad you had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete