Sunday, August 30, 2009

Whirlwind Summer 2009

It was hard leaving Portland, but it was so great to have everybody together if only for one day all together at Collette's Crib!

One of the highlights was attending the SLC Temple with Becky and Landon!










Nauvoo was amazing. it was wonderful to share such a sacred experience with Joseph, Laura and Adrienne!






Then it was on to NY to visit the Beck's! We enjoyed boating with Aunt Adrienne! Joey and Adrienne enjoyed a week at EFY in VA with Alex and Brittany!


We all enjoyed the Hill Cumorah Pageant with Alex!

1 comment:

  1. Mom!!! I'm so sad I can't be there when you started school! I know you will do great though and I promise I'll call you real sooN! I hate that hawaii is so far behind indiana time:) Heard you guys replaced me for scott. Give that man a hug for me! Love the pics mom you and dad are so cute:) Love, Erica

    ReplyDelete