Sunday, August 30, 2009

Real Life In Huntington


Mom's back to school and it's hard! Dad is good at helping me with my homework and listening to me read him the Declaration of Independence!


I am putting this family picture on all of my class notebooks to remember each of you AND to keep 60 year-old Hippy Men from hitting on me! (True story!)

I enjoy my new calling in Young Women's. I work with the Mia Maids. (Above is my favorite one!)
In my spare time, I enjoy attending Adrienne's soccer games!

My favorite weekly event is my date with Dad!


This is our little black squirrel friend.
Many evenings, Dad and I are found on this porch swing; talking and eating ice cream of course!














3 comments:

  1. Adrienne I like the room! It's kind of classic vintage meets mondern madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those soccer balls that say everyone's numbers is that infront of the school? What's the historical context behind them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, I love your pics! Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete