Sunday, August 30, 2009

Landon



Hi there family. Becky told me I had to post something or I was sleeping outside. Boy, where do I go from here? We're getting a house in Lehi. It will be big for us. We will have a large crawlspace for the in laws. I will post more details after the whole deal closes.

The job is going well. I am a data engineer on a business intelligence team for the LDS church.. This basically means I'm a nerd. I will describe my job in a future posting.

Oh what else? Debbie is coming to visit us this week. It will be a nonstop party! We bought a little Ford Ranger but I need to fix a body mount or two.

Enough of this, here is a neat picture.


One time I smashed my fingernail off doing construction.

5 comments:

  1. You're so weird.... Love the nail pic. Is this before or after your brain removal surgery?? You should post pictures of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landon,
    Is this an old picture or is it now?
    Whatever it is, it is disgusting!
    You'll have to send some pics of your new truck project and your new house!
    Love,
    Amy
    P.S. Be sure to get Becky to decorate that crawl space since she has had her interior design class! I don't want to stay where spiders are hanging around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Debbie I'm sending my warmest thoughts her way!! And we will have to coordinate our trips to utah next time together so we can see each other lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow landon, your blog is completely and utterly engrossing. LOL. Get it?? enGROSSing... !

    ReplyDelete